Zoom Teeth Whitening Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beautiful, bright, white teeth are a sign of good health and a youthful appearance. Many people have teeth stained from coffee, smoking, or other substances, making their smile appear dull or yellow. ZOOM!® teeth whitening is a professional whitening system administered by a dentist that brightens teeth several shades whiter
Zoom teeth whitening is available at Paris Dental & Aesthetics in Rancho Cucamonga and the surrounding area. Professional whitening treatment with a Zoom whitening dentist gives patients better results and a gorgeous smile. Patients with a big event coming up, such as a wedding, class reunion, or party, can wow their friends and family with a dazzling smile. Call us at (909) 296-6055 to find out more.
How Zoom Whitening Works
Zoom teeth whitening uses several powerful ingredients to reduce staining and brighten smiles. It comes in a gel formula, made with hydrogen peroxide. This formula is much more powerful and effective than over-the-counter products. The dentist will coat the teeth with this gel to start the whitening session. Then, the dentist uses a special light to activate the gel and remove staining on the teeth. The typical treatment session takes just over an hour and includes a five-minute fluoride treatment. With Zoom, patients will see whiter teeth after only a few visits.
“This formula is much more powerful and effective than over-the-counter products.”
Advantages of Zoom Over Home Teeth Whitening
Deciding between at-home whitening versus professional whitening depends on a variety of factors. Home whitening kits are popular today, but professional whitening is much more effective, fast, and safe for patients. The biggest reason patients prefer professional whitening like Zoom is because of the quick results. Whitening kits from the drugstore or supermarket may not be as impressive as the results from Zoom whitening. Patients who want whiter teeth faster and with more dramatic results should consider professional teeth whitening.
Patients prefer Zoom because it is gentle enough for sensitive teeth and has the added supervision of the dental provider during application. Choosing a Zoom whitening dentist also helps make sure the patient's teeth and gums do not experience enamel or sensitivity issues. According to a study from the Journal of Evidence Based Dental Practice, overaggressive tooth whitening at home may cause tooth sensitivity.
“Home whitening kits are popular today, but professional whitening is much more effective, fast, and safe for patients.”
How To Prepare for Teeth Whitening
Preparing for Zoom whitening is fairly simple and easy. Our team recommends that patients start with a recent dental exam and cleaning. Before coming into the office on the day of the procedure, patients should brush and floss. It may also be more comfortable to apply lip balm before the treatments so the lips do not get too dry during the whitening process. Other than that, there are no special things to do before treatment. Patients should be able to drive themselves to and from the procedure as no anesthesia is required.
“It may also be more comfortable to apply lip balm before the treatments so the lips do not get too dry during the whitening process.”
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Zoom Teeth Whitening in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What To Expect During Treatment
Before starting the treatment process, Our team will help patients understand what happens at each appointment. At the beginning, we will greet patients and bring them back to the treatment area. Here are the steps in the Zoom whitening process.
- Setup: The dental provider will take pictures of the current shade of teeth and give information on what type of results to expect. Next, the dentist places cheek retractors into the mouth to pull back the lips and expose the teeth for the whitening treatment.
- Gel Application: The next part of the process involves the proprietary Zoom gel. The dentist coats the patient's teeth with the whitening gel and uses Zoom light to activate the gel. Return Treatment: For optimal results, patients should return for additional whitening treatments. Many patients complete about three treatments.
- Return Treatment: For optimal results, patients should return for additional whitening treatments. Many patients complete about three treatments.
- After Whitening: Patients may get a home touch-up whitening kit to help maintain the results. When using the home trays, coat the tray with whitening gel and wear on the teeth for about two hours. Patients should store the touch-up kit in a cool, dry place.
“For optimal results, patients should return for additional whitening treatments.”
Questions Answered on This Page
Q. How does Zoom Whitening work?
Q. Why choose Zoom whitening over whitening at home?
Q. What does a patient need to do to prepare for teeth whitening?
Q. What happens during treatment?
People Also Ask
Q. What are the benefits of teeth whitening at a dentist’s office?
Q. What are the top reasons for bleaching teeth?
Frequently Asked Questions About Zoom Teeth Whitening
Q. Is Zoom teeth whitening right for me?
A. Patients who have healthy teeth and gums and commit to a solid oral health routine are good candidates for professional whitening. According to the American Dental Association, whitening does not work for patients with dental implants, crowns, or other restorations for the teeth. Whitening treatment is also not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Q. Does professional whitening hurt?
A. Zoom teeth whitening does not cause any pain or discomfort. The dentist coats the teeth with a gel, which is painless. The light to activate the product also does not cause discomfort. Patients with sensitive teeth should talk to their dentist about treatment.
Q. How much does a Zoom whitening dentist treatment cost?
A. Before the treatment, the dentist will go over the costs with the patient. Professional whitening costs vary, depending on each individual situation. After whitening, it is important to protect the investment to avoid staining the teeth.
Q. Is professional whitening permanent?
A. Zoom teeth whitening is not a permanent solution for white teeth. Patients may need to schedule repeat treatments depending on their eating habits. If patients avoid foods that stain the teeth, they may not need to return for another treatment until a year or two later.
Q. Is Zoom teeth whitening treatment safe?
A. Visiting a dentist to get professional whitening in the office helps patients protect their gums and teeth enamel. Patients with sensitivity or gum irritation would benefit from treatments under their dentist's supervision. If patients opt for an over-the-counter product, they run the risk of using too much, which could cause irritation.
Q. What can I do to maintain my results from professional whitening?
A. It is essential to keep up with excellent brushing and flossing habits after Zoom teeth whitening. The dentist may recommend a specific brand of toothpaste to help maintain results. It is also important to continue with regular dental check-ups.
Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- Bleachorexia is when people continue to abuse teeth whitening solutions without consulting professionals, causing significant damage to their enamel and gums in the process.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person's teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Dentin hypersensitivity is when the enamel wears down on the tooth enough that the dentin faces exposure and will cause great levels of pain when a person applies pressure to the tooth or drinks hot/cold beverages.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound in teeth whitening solutions that patients use to whiten the shade of their teeth.
- Stained Dentin
- Stained dentin can result from certain foods and beverages with a lack of proper brushing. Dental professionals can provide whitening treatments to brighten the teeth.
- Surface Teeth Stains
- While surface teeth stains can be inevitable with age, certain foods and beverages will only promote discoloration and faded teeth.
Call To Schedule an Appointment
Feel more confident and show off a beautiful, brand new smile. Zoom teeth whitening in Rancho Cucamonga helps patients look younger and more refreshed. Call our office today at 909-296-6055 if you want to learn more about professional whitening.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Clinical Terms. 2022
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2022
- WebMD. WebMD's Oral Care Guide. 2022
About our business and website security
- Paris Dental & Aesthetics was established in 2022.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Rancho Cucamonga
- We serve patients from the following cities: Upland, Fontana, Ontario, Montclair, and Jurupa Valley
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Zoom Teeth Whitening
4 General Dentistry Myths
There are several myths about general dentistry out there. These misconceptions present a risk because they might prevent you from getting the proper dental care that you need. This article dispels a few common general dentistry myths so you can make the best decision about your dental health.Common misconceptions related to general dentistry include the…
General Dentistry: 4 Tips For Choosing A Toothbrush And Toothpaste
General dentistry can help you develop good oral health habits in many ways. Going to the dentist’s office will also reduce your risk of having cavities and gum disease. But visiting the dentist every six months is not enough to promote healthy, strong teeth and gums. Daily habits such as brushing your teeth are vital.…
How General Dentistry Can Prolong The Health Of Your Teeth
Going to your general dentistry clinic can help enhance your oral health. Dental damage and wear can happen to anyone. They can lead to tooth loss without getting the right kind of treatment. If you want to know how general dentistry can lengthen the life of your dentition, here are the details.General dentistry offers different…
General Dentistry: What Mouthwashes Are Recommended
General dentistry focuses on keeping your mouth healthy, preventing oral problems like tooth decay and gum disease. Brushing twice a day and flossing daily are the foundation of good oral hygiene. A quality mouthwash provides an additional layer of protection.Oral bacteria cause most of the problems that develop in your mouth. Tooth decay is caused…
Explore additional topics covered on our website:
Call Us Today
Scan here to call Paris Dental & Aesthetics on mobile